Purpose: Responsible for all administration and general secretarial duties within the home. Liaison with head office administrator.
Responsible to: Care Manager. Liaising with Head Office Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Produce and submit daily report to Directors.
2) Produce and submit, in conjunction with Care manager, weekly management report to Operations Director/ Head Office Administrator.
3) Produce and submit weekly occupancy report to head office.
4) Weekly input and provision of staff payroll information to the head office administrator. Liaison with administrator re wages queries.
5) Produce and submit weekly purchase ledger report to head office.
6) Manage petty cash expenditure within the home and produce and submit weekly report to head office.
7) Deal with all the homes banking of fees and pensions. Submit weekly banking report to head office.
8) Deal with administration of all paperwork and contracts for residents within the home. Provision to head office of new resident information for invoicing purposes.
9) Liaise with head office administrator re invoicing and reconciliation of accounts.
10) To take prime responsibility for identifying and resolving debts in a timely manner, with assistance from the care manager and head office administrator.
11) Deal with administration of staff personnel files and contracts.
12) Maintain personnel data base for the home.
13) Perform general secretarial duties within the home
14) To answer phone as per homes policy and ensure all callers or visitors to the home are dealt with in a professional manner.
15) To ensure compliance with all the company’s Policies and Procedures.
16) To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
Some administration experience. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven computing skills with knowledge of word/excel and spreadsheets and general secretarial skills. Experience with sales and purchase ledger systems and payroll input preferred. Cash handling and banking experience an advantage. Motivated and able to work to deadlines.