Hours: 26 hours per week
Rate of pay: £9.65 per hour
PURPOSE; Responsible for all administration and general secretarial duties within the home. Liaison with Head office Book keeping.
Responsible to ;Care Manager / Liaising with head office book keeping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce in conjunction with the Care Manager weekly wage reports. Weekly wage reports to the wages department monthly
- Produce and submit weekly occupancy report to head office administrator.
- Weekly input and provision of staff payroll information.
- Manage petty cash expenditure within the home and submit monthly report to head office administrator and bookkeeping.
- Deal with all the homes banking of fees. Submit monthly banking report to bookkeeping.
- Deal with administration of all paper work and contracts for residents within the home.
- Liaise with head office bookkeeping re invoicing and reconciliation of accounts.
- To take prime responsibility for identifying and resolving debts in timely manner, with the assistance of the care manager and head office bookkeeping.
- Deal with the administration of staff personnel files and contracts.
- Maintain personal data base for the home.
- Perform general secretarial duties within the home
- To answer the phone as per homes policy and ensure all callers or visitors to the home are dealt with in a professional manner.
- To ensure compliance with all the company’s policies and procedures
- Manage resident’s personal allowances audit weekly chase up debts owing , care manager audit personal allowances monthly.
- Manage and submit monthly report to head office administrator /bookkeeping/director.
- Submit monthly payment schedules to the local authorities and to bookkeeping
- Maintain stock of stationary items keeping within homes budget
- To undertake any other duties as requested