We are recruiting an exciting position here at The Old Vicarage – a Deputy Care Home Manager.
We are a fun, friendly team with a great working environment. Head over to our Facebook page to get a feel of our wonderful home: https://www.facebook.com/OldVicarage
REPORTING TO: Home Manager
Hours: 40hrs per week
Rate of pay: £13 Per hour
Benefits ⭐️ £500 signing bonus ⭐️ £500 refer a friend scheme
JOB PURPOSE: To oversee / maintain the care of Clients within the Care Home. In the absence of the Home Manager, to take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Care Home, and ensure that all Company policies and procedures, and all legal requirements, are adhered to within the defined timescales.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
· NVQ Level 3 in Care of the Elderly or equivalent /working towards NVQ level 4
· Previous management/supervisory experience
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Team player
· Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
· Satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring System check (DBS)
· Satisfactory Independent Safeguarding Authority check (ISA)
· Care for the Elderly experience / qualification
· Management / supervisory experience
Pearlcare reserves the right to amend this Job Description from time to time, according to business needs. Any changes will be confirmed in writing. Please note that you share with Pearlcare the responsibility for making suggestions to alter the scope of your duties and improve the effectiveness of your post.